Top 5 Highlights
- More within your reach. Close to schools, shopping, public transport and only 30mins from Brisbane CBD
- More to play with. Playground, basketball court and picnic areas already built
- More room to grow. Cycle way and walkway network across the Village
- More green spaces. Tree fringed pocket with a further 25,000 trees being planted
- More within your reach. Range of land sizes available from $182,500
Over 78 hectares, WoodLinks Village promises you more to play with in every sense. Destined to be a community brimming with colour and life, it features a beautiful new leafy park with a playground, basketball court and picnic areas.
Set in a sheltered tree-fringed pocket of Collingwood Park, at the heart of the Ipswich growth corridor, Woodlinks Village places so much more within your reach. All homes are within easy walking distance of the WoodLinks State School and Woolworths Marketplace. A little further down the road you’ll find Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre, bus interchanges, and the train network within 30kms of Brisbane’s CBD. Closer to home, life at WoodLinks is all about giving you easier access to a carefree family lifestyle in a connected community. When you consider the variety of top quality home and land packages now available, we think you’ll agree there’s definitely more to play with.
Display Home & Sales Centre
1 Neumann Drive,
Turn off Collingwood Drive opposite Woodlinks State School
Display Home Opening Hours: 10am - 4pm daily
Closed Thursday and Sunday
Phone: 0448 891 146